Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, May 1, 2010

Info Post
Ok, faithful teresamerica readers, this is your favorite Guest Blogger Kevin Rice (The Naked Ontologist)

It's Teresa's birthday today, and I love her, so I want everyone who appreciates what she does on this blog to express that appreciation!

  To My Sweet T, My Honey -

      Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY  Happy Happy HAPPY
    Birthday!  That's 33 times!










Get free graphics at blixy.com!



I stand ready, on this day, to meet your every need, grant your every desire, from back rubs...



...to whatever else might come to mind


----CONSUMER WARNING: Deceptive Guest Blogger Activity Detected.  Full disclosure mandated - the individual making this offer looks more like this:











0 comments:

Post a Comment