Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, August 6, 2009

Info Post



This morning, I received a shocker of a phone call from one of my sister's. She told me that yesterday, one of the doctors, who I knew from babysitting his children, had been in a horrible car accident. His whole family and I became friends and have been so for over fifteen years. I ask for your prayers for Dr. Alvarado and his family.

SALISBURY, MD -- Prominent Salisbury pediatrician Dr. Jose F. Alvarado was critically injured Wednesday in a crash on Route 50 near Pittsville when his sports car slammed into the rear of a disabled tractor-trailer, Maryland State Police said.

The chief of pediatrics at Peninsula Regional Medical Center and operator of a well-established practice on Pemberton Drive, Alvarado was flown to the Shock-Trauma Center at University of Maryland Medical Center in Baltimore.

He was listed in critical condition as of 10 p.m. Wednesday, a state police spokesman said.

He is such a caring person. And, as a physician he goes the extra mile for all of his patients. He has been involved with athletics, is an avid runner,and takes great pride in his health. I believe that he is a fighter and in knowing that am trying to think positive.

As I keep Dr. Alvarado and his family in my thoughts and prayers,
I ask you to do the same. Thank You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment