Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, June 30, 2012

Info Post


Ya know how life can throw a curve ball every now and then, well.... I just returned home from the hospital. Yesterday I started having chest pains, some severe intermittent shooting pains and other pain that was a bad ache that stayed there all the time.  Needless to say I knew that this was something that I couldn't ignore so my hubby picked me up from work and we headed to the emergency room.  Since the docs weren't sure whether the pain was caused by my heart or something else they ran some tests. Thankfully by the early evening they were pretty sure it didn't have anything to do with my heart but they decided to admit to the hospital to make sure.  All the doctors and nurses were superb and treated me extremely well during my stay.  This morning the doctor told me that I have something called costochondritis which can cause a similar type of pain to the chest like the pain associated with a heart attack. I am exhausted so I will be relaxing today. Hopefully I will be back to visiting everyone's blogs by tomorrow.  Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment