Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, April 5, 2012

Info Post
First I would like to apologize for not visiting blogs lately.  The outside landscaping work has been very tiring.  In addition, I have had pain behind my eye (my prosthesis) and around my top eyelid that has been hurting me pretty bad lately.  I have an appointment to see an oculoplastic physician on Monday so hopefully they can figure out what is wrong and help me out, or fix what is causing the pain.  I really can't complain though, since the surgery called enucleation has lasted since I was about a month old, and I haven't had any problems up til now, almost 35 years later. I will visit your blogs soon.

Holy Thursday is when Jesus instituted Holy Communion so I thought that I would post this song to commemorate this special, holy occasion. God Bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment