Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, June 24, 2011

Info Post
In this part of Rick Santorum's sit down with Glenn Beck he talks about Israel and it's role in the Middle East. From Fox News, Here is Glenn Beck's introduction of Santorum:


GLENN BECK, HOST: Right now, America needs people who are willing to stand up and lead no matter what the blowback may be.
We have only five shows after this. And I am picking carefully what I do on these five shows.
I think this man is as well. Not many politicians have spine. This man does.
I want to introduce you to a man tonight that I think will make a difference. He already has made a difference. You may not know much about him, you may not like his style. You may not like his policies. In the end, I hope you at least walk away with a feeling that I have about him.
He is an honest man.
I don't pick or choose or back any presidential nominees. However, I do think that some of them need to be exposed. Herman Cain, we exposed a couple of weeks ago. I thought he was worth your time to listen to.
He's proved as much to me a few years ago facing a tough election. He was head of the curve on the threat of radical Islam. We have talked about it between us for years -- radical Islam growing in Iran, the Middle East and the increasing pressure being put on Israel.
He knew it wasn't popular in the polls when he was running. The last thing he wanted to talk about was the Middle East. He told me at the time when I said, you know, you should back off of this, because this isn't helping your re-election -- he said he wouldn't be able to face his children if he didn't speak out, even if it meant he lost. He did. But he can sleep at night.
Joining me now is former senator and GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum.







Here is a video of the entire interview.


H/T The Daily Beck 

0 comments:

Post a Comment