Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, May 2, 2011

Info Post

I was ecstatitically happy last night when I heard the news that Osama Bin Laden had been killed.  Now... I am left with at least a couple questions because of the news I just found out about.  His body, as reported by multiple news sources, has been buried out at sea.  Do you know why our military supposedly did this?  They did this in order to conform to Islamic law.  What??? As it has been stated numerous times OSAMA BIN LADEN AND ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS DO NOT REPRESENT ISLAM so I want to know why would our government give legitimacy to the Islamofascists' cause - the perversion of Islam - by adhering to Islamic law when dealing with the SOB murderous thug bastard's body by giving him a proper Islamic burial?  That just doesn't make sense to me.  The U.S. military has sought after Osama Bin Laden for nearly a decade so why wouldn't both the military commanders and our president want to present us with absolute certainty that Osama Bin Laden is indeed dead?  Why wouldn't they bring his body back to the U.S. to give every American the opportunity to see his lifeless body?  Are we going to be seeing pictures of Bin Laden's lifeless body proving that he is indeed dead?  If not, I am skeptical.... I want to believe that Osama Bin Laden is dead but with this administration's lack of moral fiber and their continued lack of transparency which is even evidenced in Osama's death by not showing the American community his cold dead body their lies in me a a skepticism about the news of his death.  Are we going to hear from any of those in the military who took part in the operation to kill Bin Laden?  I want to believe but.... the proof is buried out at sea. There have been fake photos of Osama released on the internet.



0 comments:

Post a Comment