Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, October 9, 2010

Info Post
Since I have started working again I have noticed that I really just don't have the energy or time to post a long list of links for my Eagle Freedom Links so from now on I will be posting mini versions of Eagle Freedom Links either every day or every other day.  This will also allow me to highlight more than one blog post for each blogger.  Plus, I would like to start highlighting one new blog every couple days or so, so if you know of a good blog that I don't follow I would really appreciate you emailing of new blogs to follow.  Thank you.



EAGLE FREEDOM LINKS


American Perspective showed us cute baby pandas, government agents seize Oathkeeper's newborn from hospital, and about a bomb-sniffing dog with PTSD finding a special place to call home.


Nickie Goomba Tells us about Moonbat Math, Shows us another reason to vote in November, and says Obama is taking off the mittens.


Barking Spider shows us Eco-Fascists and Their "Humour", warns us about the dangers of naked body scanners, and shows us splattergate.


Conservative Perspective posted on the Postal union's ballots getting lost in the mail,  the Left's "Compassion" of Smothering a Child with a pillow, shows us Larry Sabato's crystal ball.




The Current posted on solutions & local politics, big government on our backs, and "Hazzard County Politics".


Woodsterman asks Did I read that sign?, shows us some Liberal crazies, & Newsbusters.


Conservative Hideout posted a nanny alert for NYC residents, Crime and the Dream Act, & on Shenanigans, hypocrisy and Real Hope.  









0 comments:

Post a Comment