Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Info Post
Over at my hippo blog, I am starting a debate as to whether The Patriot Act is unconstitutional or constitutional. If anyone is interested in a good, healthy debate on this issue please stop over to my hippo blog.

In my U.S. Foreign Policy class, I am writing a paper on whether certain controversial parts of The Patriot Act such as -- roving wiretaps, or warrantless wiretaps, delayed notification searches and new authorities to obtain the library, credit card and health records of individuals who are not the subject of a criminal investigation but who might be of intelligence value in terrorism probes -- are in fact constitutional or not. So, I thought that this would be an interesting blog debate.



http://ponderingsofacollegiatehippo.blogspot.com/2010/03/debate-is-patriot-act-unconstitutional.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment