Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, January 10, 2010

Info Post
While attending college at FUS, I had the pleasure and honor of meeting Fr. Benedict Groeschel when I went on a missionary trip to the Bronx during one of my spring breaks in college. Our group that was helping out for the week stayed in the old school right next to the the monastery. While in the Bronx I helped the poor, unwed mothers and people living with HIV/AIDS. I even had the chance to visit the chapel inside the monastery. That was neato! I met many wonderful brothers and priests. It was an amazing and wonderful experience. Fr. Benedict Groeschel is and has been an inspiration to many people. It was a real eye opening experience and enjoyable experience helping the people in need in New York City.





I originally posted this to my other blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment