Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, December 31, 2009

Info Post
~~~HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010~~~




I hope all of my blog readers have a healthy, prosperous &
 Happy New Year!!!

The Blind Side is one of the most inspirational movies that I have seen in a long while. The Blindside is based on a true story. The Blind Side has a touching movie with a positive message that also encourages family values.  This movie is really special and tells the true story of how a family reaches out,  loves and accepts this poor, black teenager.  This movie really touched my heart in a very special way and I recommend that everyone see this wonderful and heartfelt movie.










Here are some of the major news stories that the MSM missed in 2009.
FOXNews.com - Nine Big Stories the Mainstream Media Missed in 2009 - Slide 1 of 9

Posted using ShareThis

0 comments:

Post a Comment